This past Tuesday’s post discussed how more and more Seniors are remaining in the Workforce.
Here are the Top FIVE Reasons Why:
The top reasons for boomers staying in the workforce include:
1. Feeling a desire to stay at work because of the sense of engagement and contribution that paid employment brings;
2. Working out of necessity to support the household;
3. Feeling a fear that they will outlive their retirement savings;
4. Earning extra income to support lifestyle expectations; and
5. Not having enough money saved up to retire comfortably could result in delays in when they decide to retire.
No matter what stage in life, it is important to have a financial plan. Call me today. It is never too late!